Sunday, October 25, 2009

Roloff Farms


At the beginning of October we made a trip out to Roloff Farms in Helvetia, Oregon (about 30 minutes west). This is where the show Little People, Big World is filmed. We had fun picking out our pumpkins, touring the farm, and seeing the entire Roloff Family. It was a great trip, I just missed the apple cider and donuts from the farms in Michigan! Check out the pics:

we arrived early and this was the line!

but we made it in!

Looking for the perfect pumpkins


Justin found his...

and I found mine!

Aiden and Tiff found some too.

Jeremy Roloff giving tours!

Justin and Jermey with Matt Roloff

Their beautiful home!


Amy Roloff coming out to meet fans at the pumpkin patch

Part of the farm

All of us with Molly Roloff and The Roloff Grandparents

Jacob Roloff was guarding the castle.

Justin and I sporting the CMU gear since Amy is also a Central Alumni.

No comments:

Post a Comment