Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Laura's Wedding

The weekend of the 17th, I flew home (Justin stayed with the boys) for my college roommate's wedding. Laura and I lived together for 3 years of our college lives and I could not miss out on seeing her I do's! Throughout college I got to know her boyfriend Steve and everyone thought they were a perfect couple. We were all very excited when they finally decided to tie the knot! It was a beautiful ceremony and well worth the long trip! (Whitney, I will be flying out for your wedding someday as well :)

The long weekend was also a great time to visit with my parents, sisters and nephew Graham! Justin and I have been in Portland for almost 3 months so the visits were well needed! We visited downtown Grand Rapids, had a Yahtzee tournament, I taught my mom a few new computer skills(lol), and we pretty much just enjoyed our time together! Unfortunately, I was only home for the weekend and so I wasn't able to see everyone. Hopefully Justin and I will both be home at Christmas for a longer period of time!

Here are the very few pictures I remembered to take, lol.

<3>
our old neighbor Dave's house that he has been restoring for years. looking great!

my dad checking out part of the huge art exhibition that had just finished up.

Nessie in the grand river.

Congrats to the Reschkes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks! Laura and Steve look so great. What a pretty wedding.

    ReplyDelete