One last look at downtown GR. We had an amazing year and half living here. A really great place.
I soon dozed off and woke up hours later to this. Jeremy and Justin had walkies and were taking turns singing song lyrics to each other. I think this may have been Journey. This activity continued for the remainder of the trip. We also played name that song/artist in which Jeremy pretty much killed us.
We crossed the BIG Mississippi. And after that we didn't see much of anything.
Brock and Jeremy in the rear view.
Cows. Lots of cows. I am pretty sure this trip strengthened our desire to never eat animals again.
dogs... check. ipod... check. rand mcnally... check.
The Penske Brothers were excited to get back in that truck!
My favorite views of the entire trip. Renewable energy. I was soo excited.
I ate potatoes in Boise, Idaho. Kinda.
Bam rode like this.
And Rosco like this.
Finally we made it!!!
I almost cried all over again! Love the pics!!! Can't wait to see you! Hopefully real soon! Love you guys and miss you bunches!
ReplyDeletePost some pictures of your home!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pics!!
ReplyDelete