Sunday, July 19, 2009

Living out of boxes

We are officially moving to Portland! Our departure date is 7.29.2009

So far we have about half of our stuff in boxes and there is much more work to do. We are fortunate enough to have Brock driving the moving truck with us, and he is helping load/unload. I can hardly wait... 1 bench seat, 2 dogs, 3 adults, and 2200 miles. We are likely towing the car to save a little money.

We found an apartment in a great location to live in while we search for a bigger place. Tammy and I both have phone interviews with prospective employers this week (I am way more excited about mine than she is about hers ^^). I will start classes at Lewis & Clark College the first week of September (School Psychology).


2 comments:

  1. We are so sad you are moving, but excited for you as well. So glad you are starting this blog so we can follow you on this journey!

    You will be in our prayers for a safe trip and that you will both find jobs right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, I love you, I love you! You will be missed sooooo much!!!! You better get a webcam soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete